#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Off Topic: Fantasy Football


So this is kinda random, but I was just curious if any there are any other Ryan Adams fans, that might be interested in being in the Inaugural Mega-Superior Gold Fantasy Football League this season?? We could set up a free league through ESPN (so no betting); but I do have a ton of old promo posters (Cold Roses, JCN, Love is Hell, etc), stickers, and maybe even 1 or 2 extra 7" singles that I could use as a prize.

What do you think?

Please comment below if you'd be interested, so I can get a feel for how many teams there'd be, and so on.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. sweet! i just set up a league on espn.com. it looks all i need is a name and email address for everyone who wants to join..... please post below or email me your info at jmazcko@gmail.com

      Delete
    2. hey
      are you sure that's the right email address? I tried emailing you with info to sign up, but it was sent back??

      Delete
    3. hahaha oh no! jbusch606@gmail.com

      I have too many emails now.....

      sorry!

      Delete
  2. Darren Combs: drafan42@gmail.com...Awesome, DRA and football!

    ReplyDelete