#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Monday, June 22, 2015

US/Canada Tour Notes and Set Lists (5/22-6/6/15)

5/22 - Wells Fargo Center for the Arts, Santa Rosa, CA
21 Songs. "Winding Wheel", "Wonderwall", and "Oh My Sweet Carolina" were played solo. Ryan also played an improv tune about Daniel not doing sports and another one about sleeping kids in the front row.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Winding Wheel/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Bird of Prey (Natalie Prass)/Peaceful Valley/Wonderwall/Kim/Nobody Girl/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Shakedown on 9th Street/When the Stars Go Blue/I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say/New York New York/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

5/23 - Les Schwab Amphitheater, Bend, OR
22 Songs. "16 Days" was played in the style of black metal. Jenny Lewis sang on "Oh My Sweet Carolina. 
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Everybody Knows/Peaceful Valley/The End/Kim/Nobody Girl/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Shakedown on 9th Street/When the Stars Go Blue/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Love is Hell/New York New York/16 Days/I See Monsters
E: Come Pick Me Up

5/25 - Sasquatch Music Festival, George, WA
14 Songs. According to Consequence of Sound, after a fan kept requesting "Summer of 69'", Ryan told the fan: "I'm surprised when you go to sleep, you don't forget to breathe, little prick. Fuck you, here's another song" and then went into a very heavy rendition of "Dirty Rain" that ended with him screaming the words and pummeling his guitar. Natalie Prasss came out and sang on "Oh My Sweet Carolina". "Starting to Hurt" made a rare appearance.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Dirty Rain/Stay With Me/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Magnolia Mountain/New York New York/Peaceful Valley/This House is Not for Sale/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street/Starting to Hurt/Come Pick Me Up

5/26 - Royal Theatre, Victoria, BC
18 Songs. Ryan broke one of his ribs, so decided to play this song solo acoustic. Daniel Clarke and Mike Viola came out and backed him for the encore though.
Oh My Sweet Carolina/My Winding Wheel/Dirty Rain/Damn Sam/Trouble/Houses on the Hill/English Girls Approximately/Amy/Ashes and Fire/New York New York/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Dear Chicago/Gimme Something Good/Firecracker/Carolina Rain/Run to You (Bryan Adams)
E: Everybody Knows/Come Pick Me Up

5/27 - Orpheum Theatre, Vancouver, BC
16 Songs. Ryan's ribs were still healing, so he played part of the set solo acoustic ("Why Do They Leave" through "Oh My Sweet Carolina"). Ryan also played an improv tune called "Gomer Pyle". 
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Why Do They Leave/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Trouble/Kim/To Be Young/Everybody Knows/Damn Sam/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Peaceful Valley/Shakedown on 9th Street/Nobody Girl

5/29 - Big Sky Brewing Company, Missoula, MT
21 Songs. "Wonderwall" and "Wrecking Ball" were played solo. "I See Monsters" was on the setlist but not played.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Wrecking Ball/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Everybody Knows/Peaceful Valley/The End/Houses on the Hill/Kim/Nobody Girl/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Shakedown on 9th Street/When the Stars Go Blue/New York New York/Come Pick Me Up
E: Wonderwall (Oasis)

5/30 - Colonial Theater, Idaho Falls, ID
20 Songs. Daniel Clarke couldn't make it so they had a different guy playing organ and keyboard. One fan mentioned that "Easy Plateau" was 15 minutes long!
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Easy Plateu/My Wrecking Ball/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Blue Light/Peaceful Valley/Dear Chicago/Kim/Everybody Knows/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Shakedown on 9th Street/When the Stars Go Blue/New York New York/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

5/31 - Alberta Bair Theater, Billings, MT
16 Songs. "Am I Safe" made a rare appearance back in the set.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Winding Wheel/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Love is Hell/Peaceful Valley/Am I Safe/Easy Plateau/I See Monsters/Shakedown on 9th Street/Come Pick Me Up

6/2 - Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, UT
20 Songs. An improv song was also played called "What If Staind was from Salt Lake City?". Fans said Ryan was hilarious tonight.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Winding Wheel/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Cold Roses/Easy Plateau/Love is Hell/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Nobody Girl/Shakedown on 9th Street/Kim/When the Stars Go Blue/New York New York/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

6/4 - Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater, Morrison, CO
19 Songs. Show was cut short due to lightning so "NYNY", "I See Monsters" and "CPMU" did not get played. Natalie Prass sang on "Oh My Sweet Carolina" and "She's Like the Wind".
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Winding Wheel/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Peaceful Valley/Love is Hell/Nobody Girl/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Cold Roses/Shakedown on 9th Street/La Cienega Just Smiled/She's Like the Wind (Patrick Swayzee)/When the Stars Go Blue

6/6 - Governor's Ball, New York, NY
18 Songs. Ryan and the band played an improv song towards the end called "Put Your Hands in the Air If You Had a Hot Dog Tonight".
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Peaceful Valley/Nobody Girl/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Cold Roses/Shakedown on 9th Street/When the Stars Go Blue/New York New York/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment