#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Friday, July 31, 2015

New Zealand/Australia/Japan Tour Notes and Setlists (7/14-26/15)

7/14 - Auckland Town Hall, Auckland, NZ
21 Songs.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/My Winding Wheel/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Peaceful Valley/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street/Nobody Girl/New York New York/Trouble/La Cienega Just Smiled/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up/Wonderwall

7/16 - Opera House, Wellington, NZ
20 Songs. Ryan and the band also did an improv song called "Fake Encore".
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/To Be Young/Peaceful Valley/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street/Nobody Girl/New York New York/Trouble/Sweet Illusions/La Cienega Just Smiled/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

7/19 - Forum Theatre, Melbourne, AUS
22 Songs. Jenny Lewis joined on vocals for "Oh My Sweet Carolina".
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/My Winding Wheel/To Be Young/Peaceful Valley/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street/My Baby Don't Understand Me (Natalie Prass)/New York New York/I See Monsters/Sweet Illusions/La Cienega Just Smiled/Trouble/Nobody Girl
Encore: Come Pick Me Up

7/20 - Forum Theatre, Melbourne, AUS
21 Songs. They also played an improv called "What If We Were Rush". Jenny Lewis sang on "Oh My Sweet Carolina".
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/This House is Not for Sale/Dear Chicago/Political Scientist/Magnolia Mountain/Wonderwall/Shadows/Kim/Peaceful Valley/To Be Young/When the Stars Go Blue/Do I Wait/I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say/Cold Roses/Oh My Sweet Carolina/New York New York/Shakedown on 9th Street
Encore: Come Pick Me Up

7/21 - Sydney Opera House, Sydney, AUS
22 Songs. Solo set. This was a dream setlist with rare performances of "September", "My Blue Manhattan", "I Do Not Feel Like Being Good", and a Foo Fighters cover.
Oh My Sweet Carolina/Gimme Something Good/Don't Ask for the Water/Please Do Not Let Me Go/My Winding Wheel/Why Do They Leave?/Jacksonville Skyline/September/My Blue Manhattan/Ashes and Fire/English Girls Approximately/Sylvia Plath/If I Am a Stranger/Let Go/Damn Sam/I Do Not Feel Like Being Good/New York New York/Call Me on Your Way Back Home/Rats in the Wall/Feels Like Fire/Times Like These (Foo Fighters)
Encore: Come Pick Me Up

7/23 - Enmore Theatre, Sydney, AUS
24 Songs. "Why Do They Leave", "My Winding Wheel", and "Oh My Sweet Carolina" were played solo acoustic. There was a big problem at this show with fans taking lots of flash photography while the band was playing. Ryan Adams had to stop the show at one point, and went on to mention this was one of the most disrespectful crowds he had played for.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/To Be Young/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/This House is Not for Sale/Peaceful Valley/Kim/When the Stars Go Blue/Nobody Girl/New York New York/Why Do They Leave/My Winding Wheel/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Cold Roses/Shakedown on 9th Street/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up
Encore: Easy Plateau/La Cienega Just Smiled/Trouble/I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say

7/24 - Splendour in the Grass Festival, Byron Bay, AUS
12 Songs.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Dirty Rain/Stay With Me/New York New York/Kim/This House is Not for Sale/Peaceful Valley/When the Stars Go Blue/Magnolia Mountain/Shakedown on 9th Street

7/26 - Fuji Rock Festival, Naeba Ski Resort, Yuzawa-cho, Japan
13 Songs.
Gimme Something Good/Let it Ride/Stay With Me//Dirty Rain/ To Be Young/New York New York/Kim/This House is Not for Sale/Peaceful Valley/Magnolia Mountain/Come Pick Me Up/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street

No comments:

Post a Comment