#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Off Topic: Fantasy Football Season 3


So in case you didn't know I've been running a fantasy football league for Ryan Adams fans for the last couple years. Last year we had 16 teams which may have been a couple too many. This year I'd like to keep it between 10-14.

Anyway if you're interested in playing, please review the guidelines below.

#1 - There's a $20 buy-in fee. Payments must be submitted through paypal by the night of the draft or else your team will be deleted. Paypal seems to be the best option since there's no additional fees. If you don't want to pay, I'll also accept Ryan Adams-related prizes (posters, t-shirts, vinyl).

#2 - Same scoring and draft system as last year - Standard/Non PPR - Snake Draft

#3 - Have Fun!

As far as everything else goes, I'm thinking of doing the draft on September 9th at 9pm CST (9/9/9 = easy to remember). But let me know if that's a problem. I figured it's a good time since people on the west coast would have it at 7pm, and people on the east coast would do the draft at 10pm. But I'm totally flexible.

If this all sounds good, email me or comment below with the following info:

1. Your name and email address

2. Is the 9/9/9 draft ok with you? If not what days/times work best for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment