#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Ryan Adams to Appear on Austin City Limits January 16th!


Happy New Year Folks! Just a quick reminder, Ryan Adams will appear on Austin City Limits on Saturday January 16th. This is the second ACL show being pulled from his October 14th, 2014 performance and will feature a solo acoustic set. For more information check out the ACL site HERE.

Below is the setlist that the songs will be pulled from:
Oh My Sweet Carolina/ My Wrecking Ball/ My Winding Wheel/ Gimme Something Good/ Lucky Now/ Please Do Not Let Me Go/ Am I Safe/Desire/ If I Am a Stranger/ Run to You (Bryan Adams)

1 comment:

  1. I've seen a couple of other events at other places, but this was my first time in here. It was amazing! Great venue, it's smaller than those bigger places but it is still a fair sized venue. Food at venues in Los Angeles was great and I think it's recently renovated - it didn't seem old or anything.

    ReplyDelete