#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Monday, October 10, 2016

US/Canada Tour Notes and Setlists (8/4-8/26)

8/4 - Santa Barbara Bowl, Santa Barbara, CA
19 Songs. Jenny Lewis came out and sang lead vocals on "She's Not Me" and backing vocals on "Oh My Sweet Carolina".
Trouble/Gimme Something Good/New York New York/When the Stars Go Blue/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Cold Roses/Fix It/Shakedown on 9th Street/Everybody Knows/Magnolia Mountain/Stay With Me/Dear Chicago/She's Not Me (Jenny Lewis)/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Peaceful Valley/Halloweenhead--> Black Sabbath/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

8/5 - The Greek Theatre, Los Angeles, CA
20 Songs. Jenny Lewis came out and sang lead vocals on "She's Not Me" and backing vocals on "Oh My Sweet Carolina".
Trouble/Gimme Something Good/New York New York/When the Stars Go Blue/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Cold Roses/Fix It/Shakedown on 9th Street/Everybody Knows/Magnolia Mountain/Stay With Me/Dear Chicago/She's Not Me (Jenny Lewis)/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Peaceful Valley/Halloweenhead--> Black Sabbath/This House is Not for Sale/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

8/7 - Outside Lands Music and Arts Festival, San Francisco, CA (w/ Lionel Richie, Lana Del Rey, Jason Isbell, and more)
15 Songs. Jason Isbell came out to sing and play a guitar solo on "Oh My Sweet Carolina". Ryan and the band also performed an improv number called "Goodbye Two Balloons".
Trouble/Gimme Something Good/New York New York/When the Stars Go Blue/Shakedown on 9th Street/Cold Roses/Fix It/To Be Young/Everybody Knows/Magnolia Mountain/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Peaceful Valley/Halloweenhead--> Black Sabbath/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up

8/13 - The Wilma, Missoula, MT
Setlist unknown.

8/15 - Red Butte Garden, Salt Lake City, UT
22 Songs plus an improv song about Salt Lake City. "Wonderwall" made a rare appearance back in the set tonight.
Trouble/Gimme Something Good/New York New York/When the Stars Go Blue/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Magnolia Mountain/Fix It/Shakedown on 9th Street/Everybody Knows/Cold Roses/Stay With Me/Dear Chicago/Kim/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Peaceful Valley/Halloweenhead/I See Monsters/When the Summer Ends/This House is Not for Sale/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Come Pick Me Up

8/17 - Red Rocks Amphitheater, Morrison, CO (w/ Kurt Vile and the Violators)
29 Songs plus an improv song called "The Brotherhood of the Shining". A truly epic set featuring a debut performance of a brand new song ("Do You Still Love Me"). "Mockingbird" was played for the first time since 2009! Plus a bunch of songs that hadn't been played since the year before (""Political Scientist", "Nobody Girl", "Easy Plateau", "I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say"). "Shakedown on 9th Street" was played twice tonight because Ryan claims they messed it the first time.
Trouble/Gimme Something Good/New York New York/When the Stars Go Blue/Let it Ride/To Be Young/Cold Roses/Fix It/Shakedown on 9th Street/Everybody Knows/Stay With Me/Dear Chicago/Magnolia Mountain/This House is Not for Sale/Kim/Political Scientist/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Peaceful Valley/Oh My Sweet Carolina/Do You Still Love Me/Nobody Girl/When the Summer Ends/Easy Plateau/Mockingbird/I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say/Halloweenhead/I See Monsters/Shakedown on 9th Street/Come Pick Me Up

8/26 - Harvest Picnic, Christie Lake, Ontario
19 Songs. Solo Show
Oh My Sweet Carolina/My Winding Wheel/If I Am a Stranger/New York New York/Gimme Something Good/Ashes and Fire/Let it Ride/The End/Why Do They Leave?/Dirty Rain/Do I Wait/Firecracker/Tears of Gold/Nutshell (Alice in Chains)/English Girls Approximately/Lucky Now/Damn Sam/Sweet Illusions/Come Pick Me Up

No comments:

Post a Comment