#header-expand { background: #333333; }

Monday, March 27, 2017

US Tour Notes and Setlists (3/5-3/17/17)

3/5 - The National, Richmond, VA
22 Songs plus an improv called "Out of Tune Guitar". "Wonderwall" and "Come Pick Me Up" were played solo acoustic.
Do You Still Love Me?/Doomsday/Dirty Rain/Prisoner/Gimme Something Good/Am I Safe/Peaceful Valley/Fix It/Magnolia Mountain/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Let it Ride/Breakdown/Everybody Knows/Anything I Say to You Now/Haunted House/Kim/When the Stars Go Blue/Trouble/We Disappear/Come Pick Me Up/Shakedown on 9th Street/Cold Roses

3/6 - The National, Richmond, VA
22 Songs plus an improv about not using the flash when taking pictures. "Doomsday" and "Come Pick Me Up" were played solo acoustic.
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Prisoner/Haunted House/Gimme Something Good/Shiver and Shake/Peaceful Valley/Let it Ride/Shakedown on 9th Street/Doomsday/Outbound Train/Breakdown/Magnolia Mountain/Stay With Me/Dirty Rain/Kim/When the Stars Go Blue/We Disappear/Trouble/Come Pick Me Up/Everybody Knows/I See Monsters

3/8 - Township Auditorium, Columbia, SC
23 Songs. "Wonderwall", "Doomsday", and "Come Pick Me Up" were played solo acoustic.
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Dirty Rain/Prisoner/Haunted House/Gimme Something Good/Two/Breakdown/Peaceful Valley/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Shakedown on 9th Street/New York New York/Outbound Train/Magnolia Mountain/Kim/Stay With Me/When the Summer Ends/Am I Safe/Doomsday/Everybody Knows/When the Stars Go Blue/Come Pick Me Up/I See Monsters

3/9 - North Charleston Performing Arts Center, North Charleston, SC
24 Songs plus an improv ("Get the Febreze"). "Doomsday" and "Come Pick Me Up" were played solo acoustic.
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Dirty Rain/Gimme Something Good/Two/Outbound Train/Kim/New York New York/Shakedown on 9th Street/Peaceful Valley/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Breakdown/Halloweenhead/My Winding Wheel/Doomsday/Stay With Me/Am I Safe/When the Summer Ends/Prisoner/Everybody Knows/Magnolia Mountain/When the Stars Go Blue/Come Pick Me Up/I See Monsters

3/10 - The Parker Playhouse, Ft Lauderdale, FL
26 Songs. "Doomsday", "My Winding Wheel", and "Come Pick Me Up" were played solo acoustic.
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Gimme Something Good/Two/Dirty Rain/Prisoner/Kim/Doomsday/Haunted House/Peaceful Valley/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Outbound Train/Magnolia Mountain/Stay With Me/Am I Safe/My Winding Wheel/Do I Wait/Halloweenhead/Anything I Say to You Now/New York New York/Everybody Knows/I Love You But I Don't Know What to Say/When the Stars Go Blue/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up/Shakedown on 9th Street

3/12 - Gasparilla Music Festival, Tampa, FL
14 Songs plus an improv tune ("Dude With the Sign that Says No Flash").
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Dirty Rain/Gimme Something Good/Stay With Me/Peaceful Valley/Everybody Knows/Anything I Say to You Now/I See Monsters/Outbound Train/When the Stars Go Blue/New York New York/Magnolia Mountain/Shakedown on 9th Street

3/14 - Orpheum Theater, New Orleans, LA
25 Songs plus an improv ("Mr. Security Guard"). "Doomsday", "My Winding Wheel", "Two", "Breakdown", and "Come Pick Me Up" were performed solo acoustic. "Wonderwall" was performed with acoustic guitar and keys only.
Do You Still Love Me?/To Be Young/Gimme Something Good/Dirty Rain/Prisoner/Kim/Doomsday/ Haunted House/Peaceful Valley/Wonderwall (Oasis)/Outbound Train/Magnolia Mountain/My Winding Wheel/Two/Breakdown/Stay With Me/Am I Safe/Halloweenhead/Anything I Say to You Now/New York New York/Everybody Knows/When the Stars Go Blue/I See Monsters/Come Pick Me Up/Shakedown on 9th Street

3/17 - ACL Live Moody Theater, Austin, TX
Show was cancelled due to illness.

No comments:

Post a Comment